Flyash Bricks are manufactured using thermal power station’s fly ash, sand / quarry fines, lime and gypsum. Flyash is having ceramic properties and pozzalanic properties. These properties help to get superior quality bricks.These properties help during building construction.The manufacturing process is an automated process which control the raw material ratios, uniform mixing, uniform and specified pressing loads which assures uniform quality bricks.
- High fire insulation, does not observe heat.
- Cools faster than clay bricks.
- Absorption of cement is less.
- High strength, it practically does not break during transport and use.
- Uniform size of the bricks, the mortar required for joints and plasters is reduced by almost 50%.
- Lower water penetration, water seepage through the bricks is greatly reduced.
- Gypsum plaster can be directly applied to these bricks without a base layer of lime plaster.
- These bricks do not require soaking in water for 24 hours.
- Spraying with water before use is sufficient.